While being homeless was at least partially fun until the coronapocalypse hit, we are currently without steady income and health insurance in a country where we don't have access to the social system and thus, for hire.
We are available for ethically acceptable long-term part-time employment only.
To break this down, our terms are as follows:
- either remote or based in Vienna
- maximum regular work-week of 20 hours
- at least 1000€ net income
- for an organization doing one of the following:
- journalism (esp. investigative)
- nonprofit work
- free and open-source soft- or hardware development
- other prosocial causes
For this, we offer broad experience in IT including software development, systems administration and – to a lesser degree – information security as well as UX, design and typography.
Further information as well as contact details are in our CV:
cv-anonymous-display.pdf 44.36 Kilobyte
PS: Do not bother contacting us with PHP or Java jobs. Ever.